[Gdal-dev] Seeking Sample ENVI and ERMapper Datasets

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Mar 23 14:10:51 EDT 2007

Folks,

As part of ongoing improvements to GDAL I am seeking sample datasets for
ENVI format files (.hdr files starting with the keyword ENVI), and
ERMapper format files (files with the extension .ers).

Generally speaking it should be sufficient to supply the ascii header
files (the .hdr and .ers files).

In particular, I am interested in files with a diversity of coordinate
systems, and pixel data types.

Please email me back directly, and indicate if provided samples may be
publically redistributed or not.