[Gdal-dev] GDAL MSVC files updated for 1.4.0

Ben Discoe ben at vterrain.org
Tue Mar 27 07:26:28 EDT 2007

> -----
> From: Frank Warmerdam [mailto:warmerdam at pobox.com]
>
> This page actually moved to the wiki today, though your
> pointer was enough for me to realize my www.gdal.org web site
> update script was broken.
>
> See:
>    http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/BuildingOnWindows
> Users, developers, etc are encouraged to improve this as needed.

The trac wiki is great.  However, i see a link to login, but no link to
register.  I recall seeing an announcement that the 'osgeo id' could be
used, so i went over to the OSGeo main site and found the wiki
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/) then found the 'create account' link, registered,
then returned to trac.  I tried using the same user/pass, but it did not
accept me.

Is there something more to signing up for the trac wiki?  Could we have a
link from the trac wiki telling us how/where to register?

-Ben