[gdal-dev] I'm conflicted: GeoTIFF's PixelIsPoint, myth or reality?

Garrett Potts potts at cfl.rr.com
Thu Nov 29 09:11:20 EST 2007

Hello All:

Hmmm,  Not sure why this would be hard to add.  It would be nice to
have in the metadata of the file opened an indication of what the tie
point represents.  Center of pixel or upper left corner of pixel
( AREA).  Even if GDAL doesn't do auto shifting to a common
representation it would be nice to have in the API a way to query
this information.

Take care

Garrett