[Gdal-dev] OGR WCTS Win32 configuration

Bowerman,Dan [Burlington] Dan.Bowerman at ec.gc.ca
Tue Sep 4 14:17:13 EDT 2007

Hi Frank, thank you for your fast response;

Should the WTCS service be accessible through an URL like this:
http://mydomain.ca/cgi-bin/ogrwcts.exe?request=GetCapabilities
Or would I need to create a CGI wrapper for this to work under
Windows/IIS? Currently on my server, the URL above will prompt you to
download the executable rather than return the expected XML document.

Thanks,

Dan Bowerman
CABIN/NAESI Developer
http://cabin.cciw.ca/