[gdal-dev] updating a HFA image

Limei Ran lran at unc.edu
Wed Apr 2 09:38:28 EDT 2008

Hi Frank:

The original image file was a USGS NLCD landuse image (I think it was
created in the IMAGINE package).   I used
poRDataset->GetDriver()->CopyFiles made a copy.  Then, I updated the
copied file.  I will file a ticket with a small area result.

For a quick solution, could I translate the image into an EHdr format
image using gdal_translate and then update it with EHdr format or other
better format you may suggest for reading a region from the image?

Thank you very much,

Limei