[gdal-dev] fwtools 2.1.0, gdal1.6 and oci, sde plugins

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 12:49:52 EDT 2008

Yes, if you need OCI and SDE plugins, the only binaries I am going to
support going forward with builds are the official release binaries.
These plugins are not compatible with FWTools except by accident,
because FWTools tracks the trunk version of GDAL and is changing all
of the time.  This is also the reason why it is so laborious to
continually make new plugin builds -- plugins are sensitive to the
kinds of changes we allow (and expect) to happen in trunk.

Howard