[gdal-dev] RE: progressive rendering

Norman Barker nbarker at ittvis.com
Mon Aug 18 16:47:22 EDT 2008

Having spent some more time on this, is adding progressive support to
gdal as simple as overloading the RasterIO function

http://www.gdal.org/classGDALDataset.html#e077c53268d2272eebed10b891a057
43

and adding a callback function?  I would like to standardize this if
possible in the GDALDataset class.

Thanks,

Norman