[gdal-dev] Python documentation API

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Wed Dec 10 08:59:22 EST 2008

Hello,

Some persons from OSGeo-fr began to work on a (french) python documentation. I
created an API documentation using doxygen available here [1].

If some of you are interesting to work with us (take care that some of us are
not python nor gdal-ogr guru) you can join us in this effort and we will work
on an english documentation. Just contact me.

I hope the Python API documentation will help you ;) This is a first and quick
test about this, but I have no way to automatize this and will be happy to
find it in the GDAL-OGR website :)

thanks,

Y.
[1] http://wiki.gloobe.org/gdal/index.html