[gdal-dev] OGR and VPF

Chris Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Tue Feb 5 23:15:47 EST 2008

Even Rouault wrote:
> In fact, OGDI *used to be* very case sensitive. If you use OGDI from its CVS
> repository, it should be much more tolerant towards case sensitiveness.

Good to know.

> Note that it's important not to include the final slash in your gltp: "URL",
> so gltp:/vrf/path_to_c0a26a is fine, but not gltp:/vrf/path_to_c0a26a/ .

Thanks, I'll give that try when I get back in the office -- I'm on
travel now.

> Note, I've tried to download some DNC on the
> http://www.nga.mil/portal/site/dnc/ NGA site, but I can't find full libraries
> to download. Instead it only offers 'patches' with which I don't know what to
> do.

I had the same problem, but with enough poking around I finally found
the full data -- that site is poorly designed in that regard.

 From the main page, pick a region.

Then go to the "library coverage group" box, and pick a "Coverage
Group". You should then get page where you can check the "download full
library" box.

- Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov