[gdal-dev] gdalwarp rather than gdal_translate

Diana Esch-Mosher desch-mosher at lanl.gov
Mon Feb 11 22:50:05 EST 2008

I have a NITF file that I would like to resample using the more
sophisticated interpolation techniques of gdalwarp (-rcs). I do not want
the file to change in way other than size, I do not want to
transform/reproject/warp etc. When I specified gdalwarp -rcs -ts x y -of
GTiff it transformed the file in a North up. How do I specify to not do
anything other than resample? Is it possible to specify -of NITF? I
tried this using 114 and got errors. Do I need 115 for NITF?

Thanks,

Diana M. Esch-Mosher