[gdal-dev] Re: gdal docs download out of sync

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Jan 1 22:29:40 EST 2008

Is it just the index pages that are old?  I suppose I can easily
substitute those from the 1.5.0 source.

On Jan 1, 2008, at 10:36 AM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> William Kyngesburye wrote:
>> I realized that my doxygen install was incomplete (no latex, gs) so
>> I figured I'd download the doc package instead wrestling with more
>> dependencies.
>> It looks like the gdal150doc.zip is really for 1.4.4.
>
> William,
>
> The gdal150 docs were captured before the final 1.5.0 updates were
> made
> to the web site, but the actual API docs do reflect 1.5.0.
>
> Best regards,
> --

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Theory of the Universe

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely
inexplicable.  There is another theory which states that this has
already happened.

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 2nd season intro