[gdal-dev] netcdf to geotiff and aaigrid

Joaquim Luis jluis at ualg.pt
Tue Jan 22 12:54:38 EST 2008

> I don't know if this could be related to what Joaquim said, in that
> the appearing upside-down is a known issue with the netCDF driver.
> So, yours truly was not upside down?  A gif image of the data is here:
> http://temagami.tosm.ttu.edu/~jvandorn/gdal/NE_1961-1990_Yearly_Max_Temp.gif

Jeff,

Those are two different issues. Probably the yll error is related with
this bug (fixed now)
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/1794#comment:6
I'm using the svn version and the header is correct.

Also, I could open your converted files in Mirone with no problem ...
except from the fact that they are upside-down

Joaquim