[gdal-dev] GDAL & WMS

Courtney Schitka c.schitka at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 17:36:09 EDT 2008

Furthermore, when I do actually get a response. A lot of times GDAL fails to
load data and subsquent requests fail in a timely manner this time. What
seems to be happening. is that OnEarth is handing back a response to the
GDAL client and it's getting a 200 (So Gdal thinks everything is ok.
However inside of that XML response I would suggest the server is handing
back a "BAD RESPONSE" or a response that says the server cannot fulfill the
request. So GDAL takes that response and then tries to supply data from it.
Without looking indepth at what the actual response contains. I am not sure
if this is a problem at the GDAL driver level or an issue in the underlying
support libraries.

Courtney.