[Gdal-dev] GDAL 1.5.0 managed wrapper binaries

Maksim Sestic max at geoinova.com
Thu Mar 27 04:04:12 EDT 2008

Throwing it all into the single binary package would be great :-)

Just a quick note regarding package naming - it's actually "managed
package", rather than "csharp package". I'm aware that this specific port
has been written in C#, still it's deployed over .NET/Mono platforms.

Regards,
Maksim Sestic