[gdal-dev] OGDI Compilation Issues ?

Courtney Schitka c.schitka at gmail.com
Tue May 20 16:23:50 EDT 2008

I am really beating my head against a wall here and don't seem to be getting
anywhere fast.

Should I expect OGDI-3.2.0.beta1 to compile using VS 2005, or 2003 on
Windows Vista. WITHOUT any problems?  Or would there be some issues I might
have to deal with. Specifically a number of syntax issues etc. Could someone
please verify this works, or I am loosing my mind ? I don't mind fixing the
problems to get it to compile, I would like to make sure I am not investing
a whole lot of work when it's not needed.

So basically I am looking for someone to varify that yes they have compiled
it and it works. Or tell me there are a number of things that need to be
fixed. Or if someone knows of a stable version higher then 3.1.5 ?

Cheers
Courtney.,