[gdal-dev] extract vector/raster data from GeoPDF

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Fri Aug 7 10:47:46 EDT 2009

Keith,
   No talk that I'm aware of.  There was a little chatter on the Geowanking list:
http://geowanking.org/pipermail/geowanking_geowanking.org/2009-February/017492.html

And occasionally some interest about producing PDF from Mapserver (e.g.
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-users/2009-July/062035.html).

I'm hoping that as GeoPDF becomes popular some funding can be found to build a
GDAL/OGR driver to read it.

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser