[gdal-dev] Re: Problem with nodata values

Hermann Peifer peifer at gmx.eu
Tue Aug 11 12:53:52 EDT 2009

Markus wrote

> This works:
>          -srcnodata "-32768" -dstnodata "-32768" -wo "INIT_DEST=-32768" \

I was taking a similar approach when warping several input tiffs into a single output tiff. It looks to me that for each input file, the output file is completely reset to the INIT_DEST value, overwriting the values from previously processed input files. The final output file did only contain the warped values of the last input file in the upper right corner, anything else was NODATA. I am wondering if this is rather a feature or a bug.

Hermann