R:[gdal-dev] Re: GDAL/WMS and Proxy

stefano.moratto at gmail.com stefano.moratto at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 05:41:22 EST 2009

SET http_proxy=server:port should be an lib_curl option. I use it but It
did not work (I'm under XP)

Since I would like to use GDAL in my delphi gis application I need to set
this option programmatically.
I will modify gdalhttp.* and dataset in gdal\trunk\frmts\wms in order to
add this option.

I would be nice to a have a global GDL function to set PROXY information,
like CPLSetHttpProxyInfo because the modification I'm going
to introduce will concern only the WMS driver. but not other drivers that
use lib_curl

Stefano