[gdal-dev] Can't initialise my gdal16.dll because of a C runtime error - Can somebody help?

Simon Lyngby Kokkendorff silyko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 06:22:42 EST 2009

Hi all,

 I know that Gitte installed the python bindings for gdal from
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/GDAL/ and followed the link to the minimalistic
gdal binaries at
http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/win32/1.6/gdalwin32exe160.zip. I did the same
thing, and the python bindings run fine on my machine - however on hers it
gives the c- runtime error message below (both machines are running Windows
XP).

 Best,
 Simon

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 8:26 AM, Rosenkranz, Brigitte Christine <bicro at kms.dk