[gdal-dev] Re: improve PDS and Isis drivers

lidiriel ludovic.mercier at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 10:08:09 EST 2009

Thanks Trent for your reply.
I'm not sure to have completly understand your reponse (i don't speek
english fluently :( ).
But i have notice the interresting link http://www.orrery.us/node/44
for PDS Meta parser.
I think that i will kept to use gdal and if is necessary for my work i
will created several patch.
I work on a software that it must load PDS file (mainly Isis2 EDR with
separate binary data).
Now i will upload a new patch for get metadata : isis2dataset.patch2
three domains :  "LabelStandards", "FileCharacteristic",
"Identification"
and all other keyword are load in main domain : "".

regards