答复: [gdal-dev] charge for IHO ECDIS Presentation Library(digital version, a CD-ROM)

Randy randyqiuxy at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:24:24 EDT 2009

Hi Sylvain and list,
Thanks for your reply. Two questions.
1. However, I don’t understand you very well. Exactly, what's mean by "contrib "( Try in OpenEV/contrib CVS). Yes, I have download the OpenEv source code by SVN on SourceForge website. Then how should I join this project or what should I do next step? I guess this question sounds a little foolish, but please answer it since I have never done anything about open source code project before.
2. This is an old question: should I charge for IHO ECDIS Presentation Library(including that CD-Rom)? If so, how should I contact with them? I have sent email to them by "contact form" on that official website " http://www.iho-ohi.net/english/home/ ".
Thanks a lot again in advance!
Best regards,
Randy