[gdal-dev] gdal java binding jpip

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Mon Oct 26 14:15:57 EDT 2009

Selon "Kunzman, Douglas" <DKUNZMAN at overwatch.textron.com>:

I haven't tried compiling Norman's sandbox, but could you retry with just SVN
trunk and see if you still get the error ? The SWIG version you use is also an
important factor as it breaks quite easily when you switch from one version to
another one. Trunk Java bindings are known to build fine with swig 1.3.39.