[gdal-dev] Re: can ogr2ogr split polygons that cross 180 degree longitude

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Wed Sep 30 14:25:32 EDT 2009

Selon Hermann Peifer <peifer at gmx.eu>:

The crash was due to a bug in my code in fact. I've also reworked the algorithm
to operate on single polygons instead of multipolygons. That seems to be enough
to avoid triggering the GEOS topology exception in the countries.shp case. So if
you apply r17716 + r17717, it should work ok for your test case.