[gdal-dev] Re: Compiling in Embarcadero's CBuilder

jcurru jcurru at yahoo.es
Tue Apr 20 16:34:35 EDT 2010

Thanks for your answer, Philippe.
I could make rasterio.cpp compile by making the following change (line 38):

// For now, work around MSVC++ 6.0's broken template support. If this value
// is not defined, the old GDALCopyWords implementation is used.
#define USE_NEW_COPYWORDS 1
#endif
#undef USE_NEW_COPYWORDS // changed

I guess gdal will use some kind of former strategie to copy bytes.
I hope this will generate valid code.

But you are telling me to "file a ticket on GDAL's trac
(http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal) and assign it to me (pvachon)." Due to my poor
english and lack of experience in this forum, I unfortunately don't know
what you mean. Would you be so kind to explain it to me?

Thanks again.