[gdal-dev] Re: GDAL 1.7.2 Windows compilation JAVA JNI doesn't work

Zdeněk Vráblík zdenek at vrablik.org
Thu Aug 5 12:31:21 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have removed external plugins and found that the JNI works when
I have removed the lib expat from nmake.opt

I was compiling the expat from source I downloaded from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/expat/files/
I am using version 2.0.1.

Have you got any problems compiling and using expat.

I was compiling with the visual studio. There is VS project file. I
have changed the active configuration to release and platform to x64.

Expat dll file is PE 32+, but using this dll prevents loading jni
files correctly.

Did you have to modify the expat project before building?

Thanks.

Regards,
Zdenek