[gdal-dev] Re: GDAL 1.7.2 Windows compilation JAVA JNI doesn't work

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 13:53:08 EDT 2010

Hi,

Switcing to x64 should produce x64 compatible libs and dll with the expat
solution. You can use de Depends tool to inspect libexpat.dll whether it's
an x64 or x32 image.
BTW: If you don't want to make your hands dirty with the compilation just
download one of the SDK packages from http://vbkto.dyndns.org/sdk containing
all the required libs headers and dlls provided to compile GDAL.

Best regards,

Tamas