[gdal-dev] Building OGR With PostGIS Support

Joel Odom joelodom at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 13:35:10 EST 2010

I've just built gdal18dev.dll on Windows.  I'm trying to include PostGIS
support and have set PG_INC_DIR and PG_LIB.  My subsequent gdalinfo.exe
lists the PostGISRaster as a supported format, but ogrinfo.exe does not list
PostgresSQL in the supported formats.  (I also can't use OGR to connect to a
PostGIS database from my application.)  Is there a build step that I may be
missing to include PostGIS support in OGR?  Thanks.

--
http://www.operationliberate.com/