[gdal-dev] ogrinfo with remote KML-urls

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Wed Feb 24 03:15:41 EST 2010

Hello Mateusz, Frank,

thanks for your elaborated answers. This confirmes what I thought.

So the changes Frank suggested in this thread seem to work also for
KML when it will be done in a future release of gdal. In the meanwhile I
will wrap the ogr-call in a wrapper who does the curl-stuff.

If you decide to change it like Frank proposed I would be happy to get
CCed to the related ticket.

Thanks for your help!

	Stephan

Mateusz Loskot <mateusz at loskot.net>, [20100223 - 20:04:19]

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de> | Tel.: +49 (0)541-33 508 3663
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 OS  |  AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998