AW: [gdal-dev] Identification of neighbouring OGRGeometries

Alexander Plum Alexander.Plum at cae.de
Thu Jul 8 02:24:25 EDT 2010

Hi,

first of all I'm collecting OGRGeometries from OGRFeatures. The OGRFeatures exist in a OGRLayer in which the function 'GDALContourGenerate' has written.
I put these OGRGeometries (these geometries should later be painted) into a std::vector. Before putting the next OGRGeometry into this vector it shall be checked
which neighbouring OGRGeometries the current OGRGeometry possesses. But I do not know how I get these (two) neighbouring OGRGeometries.
Later on the distance to both OGRGeometries shall be calculated with help of the function 'OGR_G_Distance'. If the distance is too small the current OGRGeometry will not be put
into the vector collecting OGRGeometries.

I hope you can get me and thanks for your support,

Alex