[gdal-dev] Re: Fwd: Shift of geoTiff

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed Jun 9 00:58:40 EDT 2010

Mallee <ben <at> malleefocus.com.au> writes:

> (Ben here - thought I'd have a look at this list)...
>
> Jukka that looks right if the origin is the upper left corner of the upper
> left pixel.

Hi,

I think that placement of the anchor point does not change situation with total
image extents.  Now the left extreme is just half a pixel left from the anchor
point and the rightmost is half a pixel right from the anchor point, instead of
offsets being zero and one. But I do not really know anything about pixelispoint
and pixelisarea tags and if GDAL handles them correctly.

-Jukka-