[gdal-dev] An error in building overviews for

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Nov 11 07:35:06 EST 2010

Actually, the HFA driver *does* support overviews. It isn't obvious why it
does not work for you. Perhaps you should consider upgrading to a newer GDAL
version, but I don't think this is an issue with GDAL 1.5.2. Does gdaladdo
work on the dataset ? If so, then it must be rather related to something wrong
in your code. The "int[] pOverviewList = { overView*2}" is a bit strange, but
it is difficult to know without more context.