[gdal-dev] Replacing carbon.h in libecwj

Paul Lohr pmlpml001 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 14:56:04 EDT 2011

I tried to configure / make / make install libecwj for the iPhone OS using a mac with gcc 4.2. Carbon.h came up as one of the missing files. I could go find carbon and install it but I think it would be better to migrate the libecwj sdk to components that exist on iOS. If I were to build a useful application, I don't think it would get through app review with a dependency on carbon. Does anyone know how to rework the libecwj sdk so dependencies on carbon are transferred to existing iOS resources?

Thanks for any help, Paul Lohr.