[gdal-dev] gdalinfo: corner coords in other projection

Lefman, Jonathan ERDC-TEC-VA Jonathan.Lefman at usace.army.mil
Tue May 24 12:15:47 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Is there an executable utility that takes the corner coordinates from a gtiff
and translates them into another projection system?  For example, I have a
gtiff in UTM and I want to translate the coordinates of the bounding box (or
corners) into WGS84.  Or is there a way to do this non-programmatically using
a combination of executable utilities?

Thanks,

Jon

Jonathan Lefman, PhD
Geospatial Research and Engineering Division / Army Geospatial Center
Engineer
Research and Development Center U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
jonathan.lefman at usace.army.mil
703-428-8039