[gdal-dev] sandbox access for non-commiters

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 16:01:25 EDT 2011

Thanks for the information.  It seems that using git-svn is more
suited for working locally, and then commiting back to the svn repos,
or as an easy way to stay in-sync with the main repos (like you do).

For now, I will stick to straight svn (or straight git) because I
don't know enough about git and don't want to break things!

thanks, Etienne