[gdal-dev] proposed changes to netcdf export behaviour (perhaps RFC)

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 17:40:24 EDT 2011

Guys,

given these changes are considered bug-fixes/improvements,  would you
approve of adding these changes (when sufficiently tested and matured)
to the 1.8 branch?

If not there are a number of bugfixes (some already commited) that I
would like to commit to 1.8.

Related to this - in what timeframe would a 1.8.2 release be scheduled?

thanks
Etienne