[gdal-dev] requesting tiles according to my dteds data c++

Chaitanya kumar CH chaitanya.ch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 04:51:42 EDT 2012

Noura,

First, note that osm tiles are presented in EPSG:900913 reference system.

The usual way of requesting the tiles is based on the extent coordinates.
GDAL's WMS driver[1] can be used to access it. For that you need an XML
file[2] specifying the service.

Once you obtain the coordinates like Saâd explained, convert them to
EPSG:900913 and use it obtain the tiles.

[1]: http://www.gdal.org/frmt_wms.html
[2]: http://www.gdal.org/frmt_wms_openstreetmap_tms.xml

Chaitanya kumar CH.

+91-9494447584