[gdal-dev] The file HDF5 is filled in with data

eborovenskiy at scanex.ru eborovenskiy at scanex.ru
Tue Aug 28 04:31:23 PDT 2012

Good afternoon,

I am experiencing the following problem - in my program when opening and closing a file with the format HDF5, it remains filled in with data and it's impossible to delete it, rename, etc., until I close the entire program.
Version GDAL 1.8.1. (I also tried to use files for the driver HDF5 from the version 1.9.1).
I also tried to open these files in the program Quantum GIS. It says that this program also uses GDAL, but it was also impossible to rename the file, delete it, etc., until I close the entire program.
Has anybody experienced the same problem before? Or do you know what could be causing it to happen?

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Evgeniy