[gdal-dev] image Compilation of Qgis 1.8 with gdal svn (Windows7_64bits)

image lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Mon Dec 17 09:53:51 PST 2012

Hello,

Thank you for your message. I'll try to replace the dll files.
For information, i have wanted to rebuild qgis 1.8 with the last gdal
version in order to use the gdal postgis raster updates only availbales with
gdal from trunk (or gdal svn).
Developpers of gdal postgis raster told me that i am obliged to compile in a
first time gdal, then qgis targetting the gdal version.

Indeed Qgis compilation seems difficult and i can try to replace *dll files.
But could you tell me which files i can repla ? I send you by attachment a
SS representing the gdal postgis raster directory of my gdal svn version
already compiled. Moreover, i send you by attachement a SS representing the
directory of my qgis /bin.

Thank you to throw light for me. Regards.

Image.

gdal_svn_postgis_raster.JPG
<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n5023584/gdal_svn_postgis_raster.JPG>
SS_qgis_gdal.jpeg.dll