[gdal-dev] Using VRT images with derived bands (pixel function) with MapServer

Armin Burger armin.burger at gmx.net
Thu Feb 16 04:15:58 EST 2012

Yves

thanks a lot for the help.

So it is sufficient to add SetEnv GDAL_DRIVER_PATH ..., place the file with the pixel function there, and Mapserver can find pixel function referenced in the VRT file? What kind of compilation did you use? Create a shared library *.so or is the *.o object file sufficient?

Armin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------