[gdal-dev] Rasterlite = black tile in qgis

TJMartin tjmgis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:54:25 EST 2012

Hi board

I have spent along time trying to load some geotiffs into rasterlite. Either
via gdal or the raster_load.exe

Both result in a black tile being shown when I open the Rasterlite file in
qgis

My original file is a geotiff with colour palette.

I thought this may have been a problem so used gdal_translate and -expand
rgb and still no joy

I then tried setting -co photometric=rgb

I still get a black tile

Can anyone think of what may be happening

Thanks

Tim