[gdal-dev] What to do if source data has already ogc_fid?

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Jan 30 09:46:24 EST 2012

Hi,

What to do for avoiding this error when reading data from WFS into Spatialite?
Using -preserve_fid was the only thing that came into my mind but it did not
help. I am not sure if this error is critical, though.

ogr2ogr -f SQLite -dsco spatialite=yes -preserve_fid -dsco init_with_epsg=yes
-nln tilastoalupisteet -nlt point  uusi_spatialite.sqlite
WFS:http://hip.latuviitta.org/cgi-bin/tinyows lv:pks_tilastoalue_piste

ERROR 1: Failed to add field ogc_fid to table tilastoalupisteet:
 duplicate column name: ogc_fid

-Jukka Rahkonen-