[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr & gdalinfo both crashing on 64-bit Windows 7, very little info available

cheesybiscuits thomaschristian at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 17:09:46 PST 2012

Ivan, thanks for the suggestions.

The Oracle client is 32 bit, and as you noted GDAL is also 32 bit.

The OSGeo4W bin and lib directories are both at the beginning of the path,
before the Oracle directories.

It might not be relevant but I have an Oracle 11.2 Oracle client talking to
a 10.2 instance.

I'm trying to avoid compiling GDAL from source on Windows as 1) I'm not
familiar enough with the process and 2) I've already lost several hours
trying to compile OCI support into a Linux build of GDAL for a separate
project and I know how painful this can be.