[gdal-dev] Removing Nodata pixels from raster

Kyle Shannon kyle at pobox.com
Thu Oct 25 08:28:32 PDT 2012

Katrin,
Do you know where you valid pixels are in the image?  If so, gdal_translate
with -srcwin would work:

kyle at ubuntu:~$ gdal_translate -srcwin xoff yoff 60 100 in.tif out.tif

where xoff, yoff are the number of pixels from the image origin that your
valid region begins(pixels, lines).  See
http://gdal.org/gdal_translate.htmlfor more info.