[gdal-dev] OTB Montrevedi usage with VS 2008

user gdal userofgdal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 03:02:19 PST 2013

Dear all
I have very recently downloaded "Montrevedi" OTB source code. All I see is
myriad classes (but seems no DLL/lib!). I have right now a few doubts:

1. How to use this package in a C++ application using MS Visual Studio .NET
2008?

2. The documentation says the code depends on GDAL and ITK. But I don't see
any binary files such as DLLs. How to use it?

3. How to access formats such as Geo TIFF and ERDAS img with this package?

Thank you,

Yours sincerely,
 Ramesh