[gdal-dev] Ogr and setSpatialFilter

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Jan 3 06:31:32 PST 2013

> That is not that easy, because it is embedded in in c++ applications.
> Meanwhile I reinstalled the old version and can go on with my work, but
> i think there is something wrong

Checking with ogrinfo your.dataset -spat xmin ymin xmax ymax might be an easy
way to try to reproduce

Other thing I think of : if you application uses the C++ API of GDAL, did you
make sure to recompile it against the headers of GDAL 1.9.2 ? The C++ ABI may
change when upgrading from GDAL 1.X to GDAL 1.Y, so recompiling is necesserary.
If you just use the GDAL C API, this is not needed.