[gdal-dev] libFileGDBAPI.so not found with compiling gdal 1.9.2 on openSUSE 12.2 x64.

Donovan Cameron sault.don at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 10:05:43 PST 2013

Thanks for the suggestion Jan.

I tried to compile the 32-bit libgdal with the 32bit FileGDB_API but
still throws the same error...
Is it possible that the osc tool is looking inside it's build
environment at /tmp or /usr/tmp instead of my local user files at
/usr/lib64?

I might take this problem to the package maintainer for libgdal on
openSUSE 12.2 to see if they have attempted to compile with FileGDB
support.