[gdal-dev] Issues with FileGDB support

rburhum ragi at burhum.com
Mon Mar 18 13:45:52 PDT 2013

Hello quiztli,

I have it working on Windows and OSX. I believe EvenR did the port for
Linux.

If I had to do a wild guess, I would say that the dynamic library for the
esri implementation is not being found at run-time. Check your
LD_LIBRARY_PATH (Linux) / DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH (OSX) to make sure that the
required libraries will be found.

I would recommend stopping by the IRC #gdal channel on Freenode. If I am not
lurking, somebody else may be able to help you.

Best Regards,

- Ragi