[gdal-dev] R: Re: GDAL 1.10.1 requirements

lauramail at iol.it lauramail at iol.it
Mon Oct 14 06:32:47 PDT 2013

Hi Even,
I had this error with a particular HDF5, it is strange because with the
previous version everything works (but I did not try with HDF5 1.8.9 and GDAL
1.9) .
Do you know that error message?
First of all I would like to understand if it is a library version problem or
not. I mean, I do not think the latest version is able to read less file than
the previous one but maybe there is something to set or different. Do you try
this new one?
Thanks
Laura

OK.
>But perhaps there are with particuler netCDF versions...
>
>On my dev system I have HDF5 1.8.4 I believe and things seem to work fine.
Are