[gdal-dev] debug ogr2ogr on Windows

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 05:56:21 PDT 2014

Hi,

> have still problem with debugging OCI driver. When I add breakpoint to
> `OGROCIDataSource::Open` it doesn't work (No symbols has been loaded
> for this document). I checked output and I found

I tried to rebuild GDAL with OCI (not as a plugin). Then I can place a
brakepoint (no warning) to OCI driver, but when I debug ogr2ogr.exe
the debugger doesn't stop on this brakepoint. If I place another
brakepoint for e.g to GML driver (input datasource), it breaks there.
Any idea where could be a difference? Martin

--
Martin Landa * http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa