[gdal-dev] debug ogr2ogr on Windows

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 03:51:16 PDT 2014

Hi,

> File -> Open -> Project/Solution
>
> and load the executable. Yes, the executable. Than go to Project ->
> Properties and, if needed change the Working directory, fill the "Arguments"
> field with the command line options (but NOT the programs name).

thanks to your useful notes guys I managed to debug ogr2ogr.exe. I
have still problem with debugging OCI driver. When I add breakpoint to
`OGROCIDataSource::Open` it doesn't work (No symbols has been loaded
for this document). I checked output and I found

Loaded 'C:\OSGeo4W_gdal\usr\src\gdal_trunk\apps\ogr2ogr.exe', Symbols loaded.
Loaded 'C:\OSGeo4W_gdal\usr\src\gdal_trunk\gdal111.dll', Symbols loaded.
Loaded 'C:\OSGeo4W_gdal\usr\src\gdal_trunk\apps\gdalplugins\ogr_OCI.dll',
Symbols loaded.

When I add breakpoint to `OGRGMLDataSource::Open` it works. Any idea
what could be missing? Thanks in advance, Martin